Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TMI Tuesday

1. How do you feel about giving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?
a. I love it.
b. I enjoy it.
c. I’m ok with it.
d. I don’t really enjoy it.
e. I don’t enjoy it at all.
f. I have never given anal sex.
g. I have never given anal sex, but would like to start

E and F.  I know it seems strange to answer both, but I've had the opportunity to play with an anus and I just couldn't do it.  The desire to penetrate someone anally just isn't there.  I am also weird about sticking my fingers inside an anus.  Its a huge mental block for me. 

2. How do you feel about receiving anal sex (penetration with penis, finger or sex toys)?
a. I love it.
b. I enjoy it.
c. I’m ok with it.
d. I don’t enjoy it at all.
e. I have never received anal sex.
f. I have never received anal sex, but would like to start.

C and A.  I know, again with the two answers.  I'll explain, if it's fingers inserted anally then the answer is C.  I don't care much for fingers in my ass, I used to HATE it but it's okay at the right moment under the right circumstances.  Now as for penises........I am pretty much a certified ass slut.  Love it! 

3. How do you feel about getting undressed in front of a new lover, for the first time, as he/she watches you?
a. It’s a turn on for me.
b. It turns me on a little bit.
c. I like it, but only because it gets him/her going.
d. It does nothing for me.
e. I don’t like doing it because I am shy.
f. I don’t like doing it because I think its immoral/improper.

A.  I am very shy, so this would be very difficult for me to strip with M really watching me.  He's definitely not a new lover, but it would still make me very nervous but it would surely turn me on.  It always turns me on when he looks at me.    
 
4. Do you express your sexual pleasure with moans, groans, sighs, and other noises (provided that you are actually turned on)?
a. Yes, each time I have sex (90-100% of the time).
b. Yes, on most occasions (70-89% of the time).
c. Yes, on some occasions (40-69% of the time).
d. Yes, on a few occasions (10-39% of the time).
e. Yes, but only on special occasions (1-9%of the time).
f. Never, not even when I am really turned on.

A.  I make noise just about every time I think, and sometimes I can be downright loud.  I have changed a bit, I used to be very quiet.  I am naturally quiet.  I like being a little more vocal, hell everybody likes feedback.  But sometimes when I am really, really turned on or in subspace I just fall silent.

5. Do you talk to your partner in a sexually explicit way?
a. Talking dirty is one of our favorite activities.
b. Occasionally, I like to talk dirty with my partner, and I do it with ease.
c. I talk dirty with my partner, but it feels awkward.
d. I would like to talk dirty with my partner, but I don’t dare for fear of being judged or ridiculed.
e. I would like to talk dirty with my partner, but she/he isn’t into it.
f. I don’t talk in such a way because I think it is inappropriate.
g. I don’t talk in such a way because I can’t bring myself to do it.

G. 

6. What kind of animal do you most sound like when building to a climax?
a. quiet little mouse
b. low moaning wolf
c. screeching beluga whale

A?  I'm honestly not sure how to answer this but I guess most of the time I lean more towards quiet than loud.  I think?  A mouse seems too quiet, a wolf too loud.  How about a purring cat??



Bonus: Which do you prefer comfort sex or thrill-seeking sex? Why?

Comfort seekers value deep intimacy, quiet engagement and trust over time of familiar relationships. For them sex is best as a safe, loving nurturing space.*
Thrill seekers value wild energy, adventure and novelty; they are willing to try open relationships, testing themselves outside average sexual practices. These folks crave a place to push the boundaries of new experiences.*

Both.  They cannot be mutually exclusive for me.  I can't have truly thrilling, open sex with someone I don't feel a deep intimacy with and trust without a doubt.  I can have good sex with someone who I'm not too familiar with, but I really couldn't take things to the next level without feeling something more.  I need that connection to be able to let go and have that nasty thrilling sex.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm it was really interesting to discover these things about you! ;) I have a small erotic blog myself and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange? Just add me to your friends list and i will definitely add you back! ;)

    Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete